Help us foster this community of learners and doers.
Dear community members,
As members of this community, we all have a responsibility to engage with and support one another in ways that promote healthy, vibrant, and inclusive conversations. The following guidelines are designed to help all of us work together to create a positive and productive environment where we can all thrive.
- Treat each other with respect and dignity. We may not always agree with one another, but it is important to listen to and consider each other’s perspectives.
- Be inclusive and welcoming. Our circle is stronger when we all feel like we belong and are valued.
- Be considerate of others. Think about how your words and actions may affect others, and be mindful of their feelings and perspectives.
- Be respectful of diversity. We are all unique individuals with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. It is important to celebrate and respect this diversity and to avoid stereotypes and discrimination.
- Be responsible and accountable. We are all responsible for our actions and words and for the impact they have on others.
- Communicate openly and honestly. Effective communication is essential for building trust, understanding, and cooperation in our work.
- Take ownership and be proactive. We all have a role to play in making our conversations better. Don’t be afraid to initiate a talk and do your part to make positive contributions.
By following these guidelines, we can all contribute to creating a community that is supportive, inclusive, and collaborative. Thank you for being a part of the civic conservations and for helping to make it a great circle for us all.
– END –